Internetpräsentation Studierendenwerk Trier, Anstalt des öffentlichen Rechts (AöR)

StudiwerkOffice SO!

At our StudiwerkOffice, you will be able to obtain information about all the services provided by the Studiwerk (Students' Union).

We will also be happy to help if you:

  • Have problems with the payment function of your Studiausweis (student card), need to have it blocked or transfer credit from an old card to a new one
  • Would like to register for MensaLoad
  • Need to cancel a Tukan Ticket
  • Are looking for a room or have a room to offer
  • Need a provisional Semester Ticket
  • Would like to purchase additional Internet-Traffic
  • Would like to re-register for the KfW Student Loan
  • Need an application form
  • Or if you are just looking to find the right person to speak to.
  • As well as all the usual offers of removal van hire (Umwelt-Campus Birkenfeld), advance ticket bookings and your International Student Identity Card.